Now Hiring - Receptionist
We are a thriving Vet Clinic located in the heart of the New England – Armidale NSW.
We are in need of a part time receptionist.
It would be a minimum 2-3 days a week but flexible options for more. Hours would be 8.30am - 5.30pm.
We want someone with people skills / willingness to use a computer program and happy to deal with emails / invoicing / banking.
Wages award or above but will vary depending on skill set and experience.
Standards and Expectations
The Receptionist must adhere to North Hill Vet Clinic standards and expectations:
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Supporting colleagues to achieve their highest standard of work
- Successful completion of work to the satisfaction of the Director and North Hill Vet Clinic Clients
- High levels of motivation and initiative
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Receptionist will be the front face of the Practice and undertake all aspects of front office reception at North Hill Vet Clinic in a courteous and professional manner.
The role provides support to clients, pets, and staff. As a member of an integrated Practice team, the Receptionist will respond to enquiries over the phone, via email or in person, promote the business to clients and prospective clients, and ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Manage all enquiries, whether by phone, in person or email, in a professional and courteous manner;
- Administer all appointments, cancellations and failure to shows in line with Practice policy, and coordinating Veterinarians to appointments;
- Manage all aspects of client transactions, including finalising accounts, payments, receipting and special orders;
- Keep client consults moving in a timely manner;
- Provide administrative support to the Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses as required, including preparation of correspondence and reports;
- Write up and re-stocking supplies as required, including checking used-by dates on products;
- Maintain general Practice cleanliness, including dusting and keeping the collection cupboard organised;
- Report any and all maintenance or Workplace Health and Safety issues immediately to the Practice Manager or the Veterinarian on duty.
- Provide support to clients with the aim of ensuring comfort, satisfaction and safety for them and their pets;
- Provide excellence in client service at all times;
- Assist in ensuring the practice and reception areas are clean and tidy at all times.
All applications to be made in writing and emailed to info @ northhillvet.com.au Applications close 19th July 2017.