Feeding while travelling and on holidays
Toxic foods your pets are likely to have access to especially over the Christmas break.
Some are culprits you'd never expect! If you're not sure, don't feed it! Keep things well out of reach as some pets are quite talented when it comes to getting what they want (with or without permission).
If your pet does overindulge in one of these foods, call the afterhours vet and we will make them vomit before it can be absorbed and become harmful (must be within an hour of ingestion).
Then they will look as sorry as Sterling here, owned by our very own Lucy, who together with Zazz ate an entire Christmas cake filled with sultanas. I can bet you he hasn't learned a thing from it though!!