To our wonderful clients,
We are absolutely committed to the health and safety of our team, yourselves and your animals in these troubling times. We are seeking advice from The Australian Veterinary Association, Department of Health and other sources, in order to maintain appropriate animal care services in the safest environment.
At this stage it is business as usual with the following measures in place to minimise the spread of COVID-19 within our practice. Our team will be following these guidelines and we expect clients to comply as well.
1. STOP. Are we expecting you? Do you have an appointment or a pre-arranged pickup for medications/food? Our reception is small, so we must limit the number of people in the building. We have always run by appointment, but now more than ever, please phone ahead. You may ring from your car to let us know you’re here.
2. Only one family member to accompany your pet.
3. Please use the hand sanitisers provided, and also remember, soap and water washing of your hands is effective.
4. Social distancing. It’s the norm. Please observe. Jazz hands ok.
5. Pre-ordering of food and medications with a minimum 24 hours’ notice. Overall, we have no supply issues. We can accept payment over the phone, deliver to your car or house.
6. Our staff are cleaning the door handles and seats, phones, keyboards and eftpos machine regularly
7. We will keep consultations to less than 15minutes face to face and are looking at telemedicine options.
8. If you are unwell, have been directed to self-isolate or been in contact with a person who has had corona virus, please inform us on the phone. Some cases will need to be seen, but we must be informed so we can be more specific in managing your case
Remember we are here to help you and your animals, but safety first.